Baseball in Cuba
Cuba is world renowned for it’s baseball stars, superior sportsmanship, and competitive edge in sports. This is a custom made tour perfect for youth or adult teams to be a part of the community of baseball, undoubtedly one of Cuba’s top loves in sports.
The planning for this community connection, baseball experience includes working closely with government officials and academy coaches and programs throughout Cuba. This is the perfect once in a lifetime Cuban baseball experience for college athletic directors, coaches and families at schools throughout the U.S.
Community Service is a vital component of every baseball experience, encouraging participants to collect donations of specified baseball gear, medicines and other donations that will improve the lives of Cubans and Dominicans. In 2014 our travel service provider collected 1510 items of baseball gear and 50 pounds of medicines and following baseball workshops, demos and workshops personally delivered donated items through coaches to youngsters, families and through medical doctors in Cuba’s small communities.
• All-inclusive pricing options
• Personalized group & individual trip planning drawing on decades of combined Cuba experience
• Travel with college-educated U.S. guides and English-speaking Cuban experts
• Air-conditioned buses and vans provide safe, comfortable transportation
• Legally compliant itinerary and experiences as required by the U.S. Treasury Department
• Opportunities for charitable “giving back” at community centers and churches
• Friends, family “affinity group” and specialized youth sports group travel
Please Contact Us for a Detailed Package Itinerary
|Private Lessons||$25||Ask us about learning music and dance in Cuba.|
|Shopping||$200||Your budget as needed.|
|Excursions Unlisted||$50+||Horseback, snorkeling, or other excursions available upon request as available.|
|Cell Phone Set up||$100||Includes purchase of SIM, time and data availability for your phone.|
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small group size – ten guests or fewer
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary Air conditioned/hot water
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Upon Registration with The Breath of Cuba Travel All Participants become BOC alumni and receive future tour discounts
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
QET A QUOTE