Community Service is Support for the Cuban People
What makes Cuba such a uniquel experience is the sense of community and connection you feel from the people. There is an authenticity and an easy way they have with each other, that comes from the way they are together in community.
The Breath of Cuba Travel links you to the best in community service projects to provide you with a once in a lifetime opportunity to dip into the delights of Cuba while providing help and community service to the people of this beautiful land. This intimate cultural experience presents the chance for visitors of all ages to come see the rapidly changing nation of Cuba, while getting the opportunity to relish in the historical and charming Caribbean island nation. This is an incredible learning experience for groups of teenagers and young adults, entire families, college groups, or any culturally interested group who want to serve while enjoying giving back in supporting Cuba community service projects as they get a taste of the Cuban culture.
Cuba community service tours are 10 – 14 days in total, providing a fully immersive travel experience right into the heart of the country.
• All-inclusive pricing options
• Personalized group & individual trip planning drawing on decades of combined Cuba experience
• Travel with college-educated U.S. guides and English-speaking Cuban experts
• Air-conditioned buses and vans provide safe, comfortable transportation
• Legally compliant itinerary and experiences as required by the U.S. Treasury Department
• Opportunities for charitable “giving back” at community centers and churches
• Friends, family “affinity group” and specialized youth sports group travel
Please Contact Us for a Detailed Package Itinerary
|Drum and Dance Lessons||$25||Ask us about learning music and dance in Cuba.|
|Shopping||$200||Your budget as needed.|
|Excursions Unlisted||$50+||Horseback, snorkeling, or other excursions available upon request as available.|
|Cell Phone Set up||$100||Includes purchase of SIM, time and data availability for your phone.|
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small group size – ten guests or fewer
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary Air conditioned/hot water
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Upon Registration with The Breath of Cuba Travel All Participants become BOC alumni and receive future tour discounts
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
QET A QUOTE