Afro Cuban Drum & Dance Intensive in Trinidad, Cuba
Drum and Dance Cultural Intensive
Customized per request: Come and learn percussion and dance from the roots of the Afro Cuban traditions. Rhumba, Salsa, Folkloric, Haitiana, and all the little known but beautiful Campesino styles are available for students for a lifetime of learning.
Do this trip yearly and see your growth explode. 7-14 day Immersions in Trinidad, Cuba.
Trinidad is a UNESCO World Heritage City and one of the gems of Cuba. Few places in Cuba offer as many comforts, adventures, and cultural richness as Trinidad. Spend your days studying music and dance, with excursions to beautiful waterfalls, crystal clear seas, snorkeling, eating fresh fish and lobster, and your nights dancing to world-class Cuban music. Every day here is filled with music, from 9 am until 3 am you can dance, drum, sing, and learn from some of Cuba’s finest musicians and performers.
Trinidad is famous for attracting Afro-Cuban performers from all parts of Cuba because of it’s long history as a tourist attraction, amazing musicians and performers come here to perform.
Many of them live in Trinidad, but many come from Ciego de Avilla, Habana, Camaguey, and Santiago to take advantage of the opportunities that Trinidad offers them.
Cheri Shanti has been traveling to Cuba for many years making connections with the people and learning their culture, dance and entire way of being. As a drummer and dancer and cultural enthusiast, she has made Cuba her second home and has a strong connection with the community in Trinidad.
Customized Itinerary Created Per Request for Your Group
|Yoga||$20/pp||Yoga will help you be ready for your day of drumming and dancing.|
|Extra Lessons||$20/hour||If you want private one on one sessions with your instructors outside of normal class time.|
|Excursions||$50+||Additional excursions not in itinerary range from $30-60/day|
|Lifestyle Design||$75/hour||Work privately with Cheri using her proven method to transform your life from mundane to magical.|
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small group size – ten guests or fewer
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Cash advances for participants caught short of funds in Cuba
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Participants become Breath of Cuba Travel alumni and receive future tour discounts
- Drum and Dance Classes as Noted in Itinerary
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
- Emergency Medical Insurance/Health Insurance: Check with your Airline and Health insurance provider
Trinifolk is a yearly Cuban Arts Festival. Ask Cheri how you can arrange your trip to coincide with cultural events that allow you to witness Cuba’s Best artists and dancers and learn from them.QET A QUOTE