Havana and The Sea
This is the perfect getaway if you are needing white sand beaches and the gentle lapping of the Caribbean. Be soothed into sensual nights listening and dancing to live Cuban music with time to enjoy Old Havana and the city life too.
Enjoy great Cuban food and keep your feet in the sand.
Ernest Hemingway called Havana the “Paris of the Americas,” and royalty, celebrities and poets describe Cuba’s Varadero as “la playa más linda del mundo” [the world’s most beautiful beach].
- Stay in the four-strong-star NH Capri hotel close to the romantic Malecón, the perfect place for late night strolls to meet local musicians and fishermen alike
- Enjoy ample time to explore Havana’s charm and historic beauty, see the Plazas, museums and majestic architecture
- Enjoy Cuban music, salsa dancing and great cuisine in Havana’s best restaurants.Indulge
- Spoil yourself at an all inclusive resort in Varadero (all meals, pools, recreational facilities, evening shows, shops and more)
- Snorkeling, and/or optional scuba dives
Contact us for Specific Dates, Availability and More info
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small group size – ten guests or fewer
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary Air conditioned/hot water
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Cash advances for participants caught short of funds in Cuba
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Upon Registration with The Breath of Cuba Travel All Participants become BOC alumni and receive future tour discounts
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
QET A QUOTE