Music Lovers Heaven in Havana Jazz Fest Plus
Havana Jazz Fest: January 17 to January 25, 2021
Learn about the son, clave and feel how the powerful African influence has brought Cuba to be world renowned for it’s musicality. Get to know the island, the people and listen to world class jazz in beautiful majestic Havana. BOOK BEFORE OCTOBER for best prices.
- Havana jazz fest
- Visit the tranquil eco community of Las Terrazas in the western province of Artemisa.
- Stay at the historic five-star Hotel Nacional de Cuba, on the Malecón seawall for sweeping views of the ocean and city, in the heart of Havana’s entertainment district.
- Get a chance to meet international personalities from around the world who are also jazz enthusiasts.
- Enjoy the best seats at all jazz festival performances and venues with your VIP all-access festival pass.
- Cruise around in 1950s convertibles
- Tour tobacco plantations and organic farms
- Indulge your culinary delights in Havana’s best restaurants
- Downtime to wander on your own
Contact us for Detailed Itinerary and Info
|Drum/Dance Classes||$25||Ask us about learning music and dance in Cuba.|
|Shopping||$200||Your budget as needed.|
|Excursions Unlisted||$50+||Horseback, snorkeling, or other excursions available upon request as available.|
|Cell Phone Set up||$100||Includes purchase of SIM, time and data availability for your phone.|
- VIP all-access jazz passes for Jazz Festival events
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small group size – ten guests or fewer
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary Air conditioned/hot water
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Cash advances for participants caught short of funds in Cuba
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Upon Registration with The Breath of Cuba Travel All Participants become BOC alumni and receive future tour discounts
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
QET A QUOTE