Women’s Cuba Travel
For Adventurous Women Seeking Escape from the Daily Humdrum…
Do the rhythms and music of Cuba call to you and invite you into the dance? How about just a fun, nourishing girls getaway with your sister, mother or girlfriends? This is the tour for you.Do you ever find yourself craving an adventure where you can let the music move you all day and all night?
How much better would you feel if you could have just a few days to surrender to that place of total bliss that music can bring us to? It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced drummer or dancer, or just ready to take your very first step on the path, this journey will have you learning, moving and grooving all the way through from the very first day to the last.
There is no better place to allow yourself to surrender to sensuality and fun than the island of Cuba!
Fully customizable 4, 6 and 8-day interactive group experiences in Trinidad may be enjoyed on their own or combined with other cultural tours in Havana and beyond. The Breath of Cuba Travel can also customize private tours for individual women, mother daughter adventures, sisters or sisters from other misters.
In addition to pristine nature, blue skies and crystal seas, your trip can be customized to bring you into the joys of personal transformation with Yoga, Meditation, Nature, Salsa Dancing, Afro Cuban Drumming and even a Lifestyle Makeover with Cheri Shanti in this Women’s Healing Retreat with Cheri Shanti who has specialized for nearly 25 years in running retreats and programs specifically for women.
“What made this trip so special, beyond all of the beauty of Cuba, was Cheri’s personal connections with the people” and the insights that she shared on the cultural distinctions. I learned how much Cuba can teach us about our own humanity.” Corazon, Cuba trip 2018
“I got to spend a few days with Cheri in Cuba and my time there was . I had some of the best days possibly of my entire life, riding horses, learning about the culture, and the best part was that because of Cheri’s connections with the people, I felt like I was with friends and family the whole time. Everyone should see Cuba this way before it’s too late.”
Raquel, Cuba Trip 2018
Customized Itinerary Created Per Request for Your Group
|Yoga/Meditation||$25/person||Group classes one hour of guided yoga practice with Certified Instructor Cheri Shanti.|
|Drum and Dance Classes||$25/hour||Private or Group instruction available.|
|Special Requests||$TBD||Almost anything is possible in Cuba. Special ceremony, party, event, program, excursions, beverages, etc.|
|CubaCel Phone Line||$100||SIM Card and Cuba Number can be provided, comes with some data and time loaded|
- Cuban Tourist Visa and delivery, up to a $100 value
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring compliance with US regulations
- Small Group Size
- Knowledgeable, fun, attentive Cuban guides from arrival to departure
- Flexible tour payment options, you decide payment schedule
- Quality accommodations as listed in this itinerary Air conditioned/hot water
- Air-conditioned transport, professional chauffeur, and bottled water daily
- Airport-accommodation transfers on tour start and end days
- All activities and fees listed unless noted as optional or suggested
- Emergency telephone and internet access from Cuba to America
- Cash advances for participants caught short of funds in Cuba
- Ongoing support from our US and Cuban staff before, during and after travel
- Airfare tickets
- Trip Cancellation and Hazard Insurance: Highly Recommended
- Tips and Gratuities for Cuban Service Team: Please take good care of them!
- Emergency Health or Evac: Check with your health provider and Airline
- Personal Property Protection is your responsibility